A picnic
My father came from his office one day and told us that we were going to the nearby island for a picnic. He asked us to guess the island. My brother and I shouted together “Sentosa!” He gave us a smile. He then asked my mother to prepare food for the picnic. My elder sister, younger brother and I started to plan for the trip. We were so excited that we could hardly sleep that night.
My father took us in his car. He chose Saturday as the island will not be overcrowed. We arrived at the World Trade Center and took the cable car to Sentosa. We reached Sentosa cable car station and took a monorail to the beach.
Soon after arrival my mother spotted a thick shady tree and spread out a large cloth beneath the tree. She then arranged food and drinks on it. Unable to control our anxiety we started pestering our father to take us for a swim. He gladly accepted, leaving my younger brother in my mother’s custody. We dashed into the blue waters.
The water was cool and refreshing, we splashed and frolicked in the water. Several people bathing nearby gave cold stares. Sensing their irritation at our mischief my father apologized to them and ordered us not to be too naughty. My mother was cooling herself lying under the tree feeding my younger brother.
It was nearly an hour; we came out of the water fearing that we may get sunburned. We applied oil lotion over our body and we played in the water for another half an hour. Meantime my mother had arranged our food and called us up to eat. We realized that we had to stop playing and came out of the water half heartedly.
It was too hot by then and after lunch we felt too tired to continue lying. So we helped our mother to pick up our things and prepared to go home.
language123.blogspot.com
Difficulties In Learning English
Frightening Experience Essay
The Work Of A Farmer
Importance Of Good Manners
Disadvantages Of Television
Importance Of Rivers
My School
A Frightening Experience Essay
Importance Of Agriculture
Những Bài Essay Hay
Tiếng Anh, Olympic tiếng anh, thi tiếng anh internet, thi tiếng anh trực tuyến, kiểm tra kiến thức tiếng anh,English Online Contest, Olympic English, goIOE, IOE, hấp dẫn, mê ...
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
Bài đăng phổ biến
-
The happiest day in my life It was Prize-presentation Day. I was chosen to be the model student of the year on the recommendation of my teac...
-
Why I want to learn English The outline: 1. The beginning 2. How important it is 3. How much it is used – Why? 4. How it helps us 5. The end...
-
Why I like to go to school The outline: 1. what kind of place it is 2. the reason for going to school 3. How a school improves a person 4. W...
-
Why examinations are important The outline: 1. Students’ feelings towards examination 2. Why they are important 3. Why they are interesting ...
-
Talk about your experience of being kidnapped My chauffeur was sick and I was told to take a cab home. I decided to walk instead and took th...
-
The day I was sick I was completely drenched in the heavy downpour. When I reached home, I sneezed continuously and shivered with cold. That...
-
Describe evenings at home On weekdays, evenings at home are pretty tame affairs. When the sun sets and it gets dark, there is nothing very m...
-
Describe a school mid-morning break The lunch-bell peals. Pens and pencils are hurriedly pushed into their cases. Files click shut, satchels...
-
Talk about the scene in my town early in the morning Six o’clock in the morning and the town is already astir. Newspaper vendors with loads ...
-
Why we should study science The outline: 1. The beginning 2. Importance of Science 3. How it has helped 4. Changes in our homes, etc. 5. The...
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét